Set yourself up for a challenge and be part of our global team of athletes who compete and raise money for EMpower. Your support will allow us to continue our efforts empowering young people in EM countries to lead healthy and productive lives. Each year EMpower has guaranteed places at various sporting events around the world.
Crossing the Finish Line!
Andrew Seiz completed the NYC Iron Man Competition on Saturday, August 11th in 14 hours and 26 minutes, raising $44,119 for EMpower. Thank you Andrew!
EMpower’s three athletes Christopher Wilder, Vincenzo Zinni and Charlie Smith joined 12,500 runners on Sunday 7thOctober at the Royal Parks Half Marathon capping a beautiful day in the capital with superb performances, and raising a staggering £19,770 for young people around the world . Well done!
Sunday, 24 February- Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon Join us in supporting our athlete Vishal Tourani !
March 14-24 – “Sisters to the Summit” Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb
Trek to an altitude of 5895 metres. Marvel at the diverse ecosystem from cultivated farmlands on the lower levels, through lush rainforest and alpine meadow to a barren lunar landscape at the top. Watch sunrise from the summit.
July 2013 – Trois Etapes Cycling Event
The Trois Etapes will provide a unique opportunity for amateur riders to climb the most iconic Alpine routes with the support of a cycling legend and to charities a fantastic fundraising opportunity. The theme of the event is to raise £1mil for participating charities.
We would love to hear from you:
- If you were successful in the public ballot and already have your own place at the London or New York Marathon, or the BUPA10k.
- If you have a place in other running / swimming / cycling event and would like to raise money for EMpower. We have a sponsorship pack for you!
Support for you:
We’ll support you every step of the way to help you have a memorable experience:
- You will receive an EMpower T-shirt or vest to wear on race day.
- We have lots of fundraising ideas to help you boost your fundraising target
- We will set you up with an online donation page of your own
- We will help you get ready for your event with expert training advice
- You will receive regular e-communications to keep you updated
Christopher Wilder and Vincenzo Zinni after completing 2012 Royal Parks Half Marathon